Ango is the data controller of your personal data that is subject to this Policy. This Policy applies solely to data collected through our Website or provided to us in connection with certain business interactions, as described below. It does not apply to other interactions you may have with Ango, which may be subject to separate privacy notices provided to you.
Please carefully read this Policy. By using our Website and/or by providing us with your personal data, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
2. What personal data we collect about you
Information that you provide to us.
We collect personal data that you provide to us, for the purposes set out below, in the following ways:
- Communications with us directly: We collect personal data when you voluntarily submit information to us directly such as via mail, telephone and/or email communications.
- Communications via the Website: We collect personal data when you provide it to us through communications via our Website, for example, when you fill out web forms to ask to be contacted by us or ask to download content such as brochures. The specific data collected during these interactions will vary based on the purpose of the form or the nature of your request, but it will generally include your name, job title, email address, phone number and the nature of enquiry.
Information collected automatically.
When you visit, use and interact with the Website, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your Website use. We also receive certain information through cookies and similar technologies.
3. How we use your data
We process any personal data you provide to us in the following ways:
As necessary for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To respond to inquiries, comments, feedback or questions.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, including reporting to and/or being audited or investigated by national and international regulatory bodies.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information about the Website, and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To analyze the Website usage so we can provide, maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Website.
- For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and enforce our legal rights, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure or as part of any criminal or other legal investigation.
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity or misuses of our Website and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks, including maintaining backups of our databases.
- To contact you to provide you with information that we believe will be of interest to you, such as news about Ango, newsletters and upcoming events. Our legal basis for doing so is your consent, which you give at the time of submitting your relevant personal data, and which you may withdraw at any time.
4. Disclosing your personal data to others
We may share your personal data as follows:
- To any member of our group of companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this Policy.
- To service providers that we hire to provide services, including hosting, cloud services and other information technology services providers; email communication software providers, advertising and marketing service providers; customer relationship management; payment processors; identity verification services; and analytics services.
- In the event that our business, or a part of our business, is sold, assigned or transferred, your personal data may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary pursuant to applicable law or regulations, requests from governmental authorities, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, in connection with a criminal or other legal investigation, or in order to protect your legal interests or the legal interests of another person.
5. Retaining your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill that purpose or those purposes for which it was collected or for as long as such retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to satisfy another lawful basis.
If you require further information about retention periods in relation to your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes to this Policy. We may contact you with details of changes, when appropriate, by email or otherwise. By continuing to use the Website or by providing us with personal data after we have posted an updated Policy, or notified you if applicable, you consent to the revised Policy and practices described in it.
7. Your rights
In relation to the personal data we retain about you. You can request to:
- access personal data we retain about you;
- rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data we retain about you;
- delete the personal data we retain about you;
- restrict the processing of personal data we retain about you;
- object at any time: (i) on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data when the processing is based on the legitimate interest basis in the circumstances described above, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or we need to process your data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; and (ii) to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- obtain personal data that you consented to provide to us or that is necessary to perform a contract with us, and that is processed by automated means, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and
- withdraw your consent at any time (if applicable).
You can make all such requests via emailing us at email@example.com.
8. Personal data of children
Our Website is targeted for people over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors (under 18). If you have reason to believe that a minor has provided personal data to Ango through the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavor to delete that data from our databases.
9. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal data that we retain about you needs to be corrected or updated.
10. Contact us